For many years, we, Netpoint GmbH, have been a guarantor for high-quality services around IT. We cover the entire life cycle of the different IT technologies and take over the planning and conception of new technologies for our customers.
Netpoint GmbH employs around 100 people at its main site in Mönchengladbach, Germany, as well as at its other sites in Mobile, Alabama and San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
Our Support, Consulting, Operations and Development departments master the daily challenges of the core business.
We attach great importance to friendly cooperation without hierarchical barriers: This already starts with the internal "you" across all levels.
- Modernization, further development and maintenance of the IT infrastructure
- Conceptualization of new cloud solutions and management of existing cloud environments
- Contact person and consultant on cloud-based issues
- Independent implementation of projects
- Assist support teams with complex issues to ensure 2nd level support.
- Test and evaluation of new IT products for introduction to customers
- Documentation of the work performed
- Completed training as an IT specialist in system integration or completed studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or comparable
- Basic knowledge of various operating systems and networks, such as Azure NSG, DNS, VPN, application as well as API gateways and firewalls as well as various server, storage and backup concepts
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the IT environment (training or studies)
- Experience with Microsoft 365 and other cloud solutions and a basic understanding of cloud infrastructures
- Experience with common project methods
- A friendly, communicative and open manner
- Ideally, you already have Microsoft Azure certification
- very good German and good English skills
With a large number of benefits, we want to support you as an employee in all situations and create an environment for you in which you feel comfortable and can concentrate on your work.
What is especially close to our hearts:
- Your further development: further training opportunities in the form of training courses for various IT areas, individual promotion,
- Our togetherness: hybrid working, team events, family atmosphere with open door policy
- Our transparency: regular feedback meetings
- Our responsibilities: 30 days annual leave, attractive compensation with benefits, fresh fruit and beverages daily.
- Our facilities: state-of-the-art office environment in the Nordpark MG, very good transport connections, modern work materials, company notebook, company cell phone, company car possible
Do you have questions about the application process?
If you have any questions about your career at netpoint GmbH, please do not hesitate to contact us at +49 2161 49524 - 59, email@example.com or use the contact form!